After your tour, our admissions process continues with our online application. We recommend prospective families submit an application the fall preceding the year of intended enrollment. St. James welcomes students of any race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, and religious background as we seek to have a diverse student body.
Priority admission is given to families that apply by the December 1st application deadline. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis after the priority deadline until a grade level is full. Once a grade fills, accepted students may be placed on a waitlist. Enrollment offers for those receiving priority consideration are released in mid December.
As a part of the application process, an assessment is required for applicants to PreK-3 through 5th grade. Our assessment focuses on developmental milestones to ensure applicants are prepared to begin their St. James experience. Applicants to the Nest, our early childhood program, do not need to schedule an assessment but are required to tour the school. Assessments are scheduled upon submission of the online application.
Important Admission Dates
- December 1st – Priority Application Deadline
- December 17th – Priority Enrollment Offers Sent
- January 15th – Rolling Admission Begins (applications accepted on a rolling basis until a grade level is full)
- April 26th – New Family Welcome Evening
- Priority Assessment have concluded. Admission assessments will be scheduled as applications are received.